Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blogging Again...

Readers,
Dear, special, wonderful readers.
I always intended for this blog to be an everyday thing - an exercise in writing, and in thinking through certain issues. After the convention, I fell off the wagon for a while. I offer no excuse, but here I am again. Incidentally, my four followers, blessed be your cyber-hearts, may spam never breach your filters, is there anyway we can get a few more people reading this? I have no aptitude or appetite for self-promotion, which would be my Achilles heel were it not for a dozen other character defects, and so I worry that I'm hiding my light under a bushel, and keeping my wisdom from wisdom-starved, Kuba-deficient readers. So I'm going to incentivize you to do this for me. I'm assuming that if you're following the blog, you appreciate Kuba prose, so here is the deal:
Anyone who brings in two or more followers will receive, from me, a quill-written letter suitable for framing (frame not included) on stolen hotel stationary describing the superhero or villain that I imagine they would be, if they were a superhero or villain. It will include a name, description of powers, origin story, etc. and I'll put like a whole day's worth of thought into it. If you don't like superheros and villains, then I can supply a list of book/movie/music recommendations. Two or more followers!

And with that, I start again...

1 comment:

  1. I really like your subtitle. A lot. I also think it should be shortened to just "Spite, Poland, and things that are awesome." Just my inner copywriter at work--I do love chicanery, for example, and I am probably the world's preeminent plagiarism enthusiast, but I am also a pithy, pithy man with a pithy agenda centered around one thing and one thing only.

    ReplyDelete